Be a Member
Members shall be registered medical practitioners (Allopathy) and be either practicing Urology or other branches of medicine related to Urology. There shall be following classes of members.
- Full Members : Only full member of the U.S.I are eligible to become full member of the Society.
- Associate Members : Associate members shall be:
- Qualified Surgeons interested in Urology and devoting part of their time, in practice/teaching of Urology, are eligible to be associate members.
- Consultants of other disciplines of Medicine related to Urology and practicing in India.
- Post graduate Students admitted to M.Ch (Urology) or DNB (G U Surgery) are eligible to become associate member of the society.
- International Members : Qualified urologists of Indian origin residing and practicing urology in a foreign country are eligible.
- Honorary Members : Honorary members shall be Urological Surgeons of good standing in foreign countries who have shown an interest in Urological Society of India. Their contribution to Urology in India should be of exceptional merit. The number of such members at any given time shall not exceed fifteen. They are exempted from paying any dues and are not eligible to vote or hold office.
Life member’s subscription – Rs. 2500/- one time for both full & associate members.
International members – 100 $ one time
All subscriptions shall be due on election.
Please click the link below to access the membership form which can be printed and mailed to the Treasurer.